200 Hr. Certified Yoga Teacher Training witH Shiva Das & Judy Curiel
February 21-June 2, 2020
4 month program
Yoga Alliance Certified
200 hr YOGA ALLIANCE CERTIFIED (through Inner Fire Yoga) teacher training led by SHIVA DAS & JUDY CURIEL
Investment: $2350, $500 non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot. Click on link above to register
4 Month YTT series begins February 21, 2020 ending June 24, 2020.
Schedule: Fri. Feb 21 6-9pm
Saturdays & Sundays 11am-630pm: Feb 22/23, Mar. 14/15 & 28/29, April 4/5 & 18/19, May 2/3 & 16/17 & 27/28, June 13/14 & 20/21.
Every Wednesday 6-9pm
Shiva Das has been leading YTT in the Philly area for 20 yrs and is widely respected as one of the most knowledgeable & premier teacher trainers in the area.
Inner Fire is a yogic tradition that honors all aspects of human nature including physical, mental, emotional & spiritual. Our goal is to train you to be able to design yoga classes and have the ability and skills to meet the unique needs of the students you teach. You will learn the philosophy behind the practice and develop the skills to teach an extremely well rounded yoga class using a safe, supportive and time-tested methodology.
Specifically The Training Will Include:
* A comprehensive survey of over 55 yoga postures, including: alignment, uses, benefits, adaptations, mechanics, sequencing & adjustments.
* An emphasis on teaching methodology, practical teaching experience including practicums with experienced teachers, and guidance on personal practice.
* A focus on the science of breath (pranayama), purification techniques (kriyas), and energy seals (bandhas).
* The practice and application of the 8 limbs of yoga including the yamas, niyamas, asana, pranayama, pratyhara (withdrawal of the senses), dharana (concentration), meditation (dhyana) and absorption (samadhi).
Yoga Philosophy including the Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita.
The exploration of physical and esoteric anatomy including an in-depth investigation into the human energy system of the chakras and it relates to the goal of yoga.
* The principles of Yoga's sister science of Ayurveda (The Science of Health and Healing) and how to practice it as part of living a Yogic lifestyle.
* Introductions to special applications of hatha yoga including; Structural Yoga Therapy, Yoga for Seniors, Prenatal Yoga, Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga.